Authenteq is a well-established startup, building an innovative online identity verification platform that allows marketplaces to verify a user’s real identity. We have global ambitions and are aiming for partnerships with the biggest websites around the world. We are currently looking for a Human Resources intern to join our team for a 6 months internship.
- Reviewing and drafting best practices for successful HR organizations
- Organizing training and development
- Supporting HR controlling
- Taking an active role in the strategic development of HR processes
- Learning about Human Resource Management as a whole
- Assuming responsibility for own projects focused on employee retention or performance management
- Office management tasks
The ideal candidate would have:
- Background in Business, Law or Social Sciences with a focus on Human Resources
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Demonstrated track record of a creative and structured approach to problem-solving
- Reliable, motivated, creative and flexible personality
- You like to provide new ideas when you see an opportunity to add value to a project
- Desire and ability to learn quickly
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
What's in it for you?
- A chance to join at the ground floor of one of the most innovative and exciting new startups in Europe!
- A young and dynamic start-up environment with a rapid development cycle
- The opportunity to shape and develop a truly innovative product with the potential to revolutionize how transactions are conducted online
- Fair salary