As a QA Engineer at Authenteq, you will join a diverse and passionate team working on the cutting edge of digital identity verification. Forged in the fiery crucible of the Icelandic Startup scene, Authenteq is a company on a mission to revolutionize the identity verification and authentication business. We have development offices in Reykjavik, Iceland and in Berlin, Germany. This opportunity is for the Berlin team but who knows, maybe you will get a chance to experience the northern lights while visiting the Reykjavik office. Browse our social media posts with the #AuthenteqLife tag for more insights into our culture.
In this role, you will be contributing to quality assurance of our products, exploratory testing and security of the software. Your primary focus will be on writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases and apply them during the development cycle of the product features. As you will be working alongside other engineers, we are looking for someone with a strong commitment to collaborative problem solving and sophisticated modular design. A passion for creating quality products is essential.
- Driving QA efforts from requirement analysis to release
- Report, investigate, and follow up on bugs during the full product life cycle
- Create and execute manual and automated test cases
- Use standard analytics tools to identify potential issues (SQL knowledge preferred)
- Evaluate the user experience and software test coverage
What's in it for you:
- A chance to join at the ground floor of one of the most innovative and exciting new startups in Europe!
- A young and dynamic start-up environment with a rapid development cycle
- Exciting technical challenges to work on and great opportunities to learn, grow and contribute
- The opportunity to shape and develop a truly innovative product with the potential to revolutionize how transactions are conducted online
- Friendly and multicultural team, based in the heart of Berlin
What we're looking for:
- A true team player: open, communicative and capable of working in cross functional teams
- Self-organised and responsible person
- Basic API testing methodologies and software development knowledge
- Some experience in using browser developer tools
- Basic HTML & understanding of dynamic websites
- Excellent English communication skills in speaking and writing
Expertise in the following areas is optional but beneficial:
- Deep knowledge of mobile platforms (iOS & Android) and their debuggers
- Customer support process experience